Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio St. Offensive Line vs U_ Defensive Line.

+6 HS
Buckeyechuck5's picture
November 21, 2021 at 12:58pm
23 Comments

Good afternoon dubbers! It has been close to 24 hrs since the most impressive win to date of the 2021 college football season. Now, as a fan base it is time to responsibly skip over the CFP rankings discussion and get our attention laser focused on our rival. Watching what CJ did yesterday, one thing stood out to me. The offensive line kept CJ upright and provided good throwing lanes. Applying this element of our game to what will be thrown at the buckeyes by their rival, I feel will decide the course of the game. That team’s best shot to make this game a dog fight is the pass rush from Hutchinson and Ojabo. Of all the intriguing matchups this game will feature, I feel this will be the most impactful one. If the U_ pass rush (the one they claim is better than the Bosas) cannot make CJ uncomfortable, I believe the baby face assassin Ryan Day will dial up haymakers and turn this thing into a track meet much like what we saw yesterday. I will be interested to see how the buckeyes handle a crowd that will be foaming at the mouth and likely saturated in barley pops. I must admit, this is the most exciting matchup in this rivalry for me personally since the 06’ version of the game. 

what matchups does everyone think will have the biggest impact on the outcome? What are everyone’s thoughts on the matchup I speak of? Keep it clean folks, and remember we are all on the same side.

GO BUCKS!!! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments