Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

TTUN Reckoning is Coming

+29 HS
macdaddybuckeyesupreme's picture
November 20, 2021 at 8:05pm
80 Comments

No I won't respect them. No they don't even belong on the same field as us. Ohio St is going to the outhouse on Saturday with one goal in mind, domination.

Anybody who thinks TTUN stands any sort of chance just go watch what Kenneth Walker did to them and then watch what Kenneth Walker didn't do to us. He is better then any running back that TTUN has.

Cade McNamara is a poor man's JT Barrett, meaning weanie arm, half the wheels and not a winner. Ryan Day never forgets, and he damn sure isn't going to forget being called a cheater. He damn sure isn't going to forget how they bitched out last year.

I don't give a damn if they think they stand a chance, those delusional fucks just never learn, and never shut up. If you see a TTUN fan, don't be nice to them, remember they are delusional. We're gonna put up 50 on them while holding them to less then 10 points. The football team remembers the ass whopping they were going to give last year. They ducked that game.

Every TTUN fan on here should be on a week suspension, I don't want to see anything posted from them. It's time to dominate, it's time to destroy, and it's time to crush their delusions of grandeur once and for all.

Fuck TTUN, fuck their fans, fuck that school, and most importantly, it's time for the buckeyes to go take a dump in the outhouse

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 80 Comments