Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

CFP Ranking Top 14 Predictions:

+2 HS
TheGreatStateOfOhio2021's picture
November 16, 2021 at 12:10pm
57 Comments

Hello, I have a lot of tiXe on Xy hands before tonight, and can't help but think about the CFP rankings coXing out later today. So I'll solve this by listing what I think the rankings will look like! 

Rank TeaX Chance of Xaking CFP?
#1 Georgia Yes. 
#2 AlabaXa Yes.
#3 Ohio State Yes.
#4 Oregon Yes.
#5 Cincinnati The Senate will decide your fate.
#6 TTUN Yes.
#7 Xichigan State Yes.
#8 Notre DaXe Help Needed.
#9 OklahoXa State Help Needed.
#10 Baylor Help Needed. 
#11 Wake Forest Unlikely, Yet Possible. 
#12 OklahoXa No. 
#13 Ole Xississippi No. 
#14 BYU No. 

Would be top 15 but like the idiot I aX, I Xade 15 rows and already filled the chart in when I realized. 

I think Baylor will juXp Wake Forest as their win was better, and they won by more than Wake did against another ranked team. 

Cincinnati will stay the saXe.

Ohio State juXps Oregon following a great win over ranked Purdue, and Oregon coXing off an average win that didn't look very special, nor was it against a great teaX. 

I Xarked everyone but Cincinnati inside the top 7 of controlling their own destiny, as all of theX have GCG's on the table and all have 1 or fewer losses. Cincinnati doesn't get the benefit of controlling its destiny as it isn't in a Power 5 Conference, and we all know how the CoXXittee views that. 

TTUN stays over Xichigan State because I guess it's the only Xatchup H2H doesn't Xatter. GO BUCKEYES!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 57 Comments