Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Who Do You Think Will Make the Playoffs?

0 HS
Spartan13's picture
November 14, 2021 at 3:18pm
108 Comments

With Oklahoma losing the playoff field gets a lot tighter and the realistic scenarios are pretty few with only 2 weeks left. So the question is what is your prediction for the playoffs(including seeds?) Mine:

1.UGA-I think UGA wins out and is the obvious #1. 
2.OSU-I bet they will jump Oregon this week and after Bama loses they will end up the 2 seed. 
3.Oregon-I know everybody wants to give them a loss but they just don’t play a single good team the rest of the way. Utah nearly lost to Arizona and Oregon State isn’t good. We would get the first rematch in the playoffs. We should also root for this to happen so we don’t have to play an SEC team in the first round. 
4.UC/Bama-I think UC goes undefeated and Bama wins every game but UGA. I am torn because the committee clearly loves the SEC and would do anything in their power to get Bama. However it would be kind of hard putting a 2 loss team in over an undefeated team. I honestly don’t know what they will do. 

Just missed: Notre Dame, they will win out and at 11-1 will be highly ranked by default. Big12 winner, Oklahoma and OK State are the only teams with 1 loss so it has to be one of them and they would be playing each other twice or getting a rematch with Baylor. I don’t see how they could jump over UC or Bama when it was already clear an undefeated OU team was well below them in the committees eyes. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 108 Comments