Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Taking My 8 Year Old Son to His First OSU Game.

+9 HS
Frewsbuck's picture
November 8, 2021 at 10:13am
15 Comments

I am taking my son to the Purdue game this Saturday, which looks to be more of a game than I had anticipated when I bought the tickets months ago. It has been a while since I have attended a game and was looking for some input. With a 3:30 kick that gives us a ton of time to get to C-bus and enjoy. 

#1. The skull session starts 2 hours and 40 minutes before kick. In a previous post it was said that it may not be necessary to get there an hour early to ensure a seat. Anybody who has attended a home game since, is that still the case? Or would it still be recommended to get there an hour early?

#2. Best spot to park for ease of getting out as quickly as possible. I would much rather walk some distance to be able to hop in my car and not be stuck in traffic. In the past I have paid to park at houses.

#3 Can you enter the Woody to view the trophies and such on gameday? 

I think that's it, any information is incredibly helpful. I want to make sure his first experience is a memorable one! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments