Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Let's Talk POSITIVES...no Negative Nancy's in This Thread Please!

+22 HS
Sloopy1976's picture
November 6, 2021 at 5:41pm
126 Comments

A hard fought victory over a very "game" Cornhusker squad. There are a million other threads going right now regarding Day's play calling, the O Line play, our safeties, and Stroud's decision to never run, etc. Let's throw those topics in the trash and discuss all the GOOD THINGS we saw today. I'll start us off:

• The DEs got pressure for most of the game and they are sacking/getting to the QB with regularity. JJB, Sawyer, and especially Harrison and Smith are reeking havoc on QBs. I can't wait to see these guys against the three stationary QBs we have coming up on our schedule. 
  • JSN: wow! Guy played great as the primary target for Stroud.
  • The defense played very well with the exception of two plays. Eliminate the big plays (which they have done quite a bit since getting burned earlier in the season) and the defense will continue to keep us in games. 
  • Noah Ruggles: he has been lights out all season and he has been the MVP two weeks in a row. Glad we have that guy! 

What else did you see that was a positive?

And just as I called the QBs on our remaining schedule stationary, Thorne from MSU rambles for a 40+ yard TD. LOL

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 126 Comments