Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Two Questions About Tonight's CFB Championship Game

+1 HS
quiverfull's picture
January 11, 2021 at 10:02am
20 Comments

I was talking with an Alabama fan/friend and he was quite sold on the superiority of his Crimson Tide team.  I asked him if he'd watched OSU handle Clemson and he basically said that he had, but wasn't impressed.  I came to the exact opposite conclusion: The Buckeyes had an excellent game plan, executed that plan well, were fast, showed very good discipline in their various assignments, and it reflected on the scoreboard.  I think that is exactly what happens tonight. 

Two questions:

1.  Assume the line is that 'Bama is favored by 8 pts, do you take OSU?  I know I would, but I'm curious how unanimous that opinion is.

2.  Assume you and Satan are talking and he proposes a deal:  If OSU loses to Michigan in any given year, OSU nevertheless makes it to the CFP Championship and is guaranteed a win.  The devil also says that If OSU beats Michigan in any year, then OSU won't win the CFP.  Do you take the devil up on his deal?

Q

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments