Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Regardless of the Outcome, the Entire Football Community Should Be Celebrating

+14 HS
macdaddybuckeyesupreme's picture
January 4, 2021 at 2:01pm
15 Comments

Yes the National Title game is 1 week and 6 hours away. Alabama vs Ohio State for the golden tube. Whoever wins will be the rightful champ and no asteriks by either team. However, every football program should be celebrating. The season was able to take place, and nobody died, in fact no major complications happened at all. When a lot of people were saying the season should not happen, all of those players chose to play the game they love. While there were cancellations and opt-outs, the season was still played, and played safely.

While I would love to see Ohio State win it all, I honestly can say this is the most satisfying season I will ever get to see, because we got football. We got to see Justin Fields and Shaun Wade and Wyatt Davis suit up for one more season. We got to see Trey Sermon go from lost little puppy dog, to running like a manimal. Kerry Coombs making a confetti angel, and beating down Clemson. This is why this whole season by every team should be celebrated, because we got to watch and play the game we all love.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments