Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Eleven (mostly) Memeable Reasons I Dont Hate Clemson (as Much) Anymore

+4 HS
IfNotBucksSparty's picture
January 3, 2021 at 11:31am
21 Comments
#1 The demon has been exorcised.  The monkey has been thrown off our back.

#2 GG Bro.  I mean, it was objectively an ass kicking, but it wont stop me from patronizing.  For real though we all knew what Clemson was capable of, if you werent a little nervous heading into the 4th youre lying.

#3. One of only three southern teams whose postseason hopes we killed in the playoff era.  I am including 2016 Oklahoma. I dont have a meme here yet, gimme a bit <insert 85 yards through heart of the south>

#4 They were the villains in the best story of college football in my lifetime.  I am of course including the 2019 team lead by their extremely hateable QB that surprised one of the best Buckeye teams of all time but eventually got theirs.  Clemson is Clubber Lang, but 2020 made for a much better story than Rocky III.

#5. They were fun to hate. Too fun.  I much prefer the way of the Jedi and balancing the scales of the CFB universe than the way of the sith

#6. I want to finally TRY to watch Safety.  there are so few CFB movies and I have Disney+ for at least another few weeks.  I dont know how much Dabo I can stomach, however.

[will finish memes soon]

#7 2018: They may ultimately have helped us keep some bama players from winning a Natty.  Sounds impossible for these poor 5 stars to go to the NFL after three years with no natty to show for it.  Thats not what they signed up for!

8. 31-0 brought us Ryan Day.

9. We dont play them next.  Beat Bama.  Roll the Tide.

10. We aren't playing them for at least a year.  Trevor Lawrence will be with the Jaguars or wherever.

11. #11 is fun.  Im gonna ride that joke until it dies.  Lets have the best eleven guys on the field on the 11th.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments