Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Jameson Williams TD Was Big for This Team

+14 HS
DroneBuck's picture
January 3, 2021 at 10:45am
21 Comments

Too many great plays by great players the other night to single every one out. But 1 play that shouldn’t get lost in the shuffle, because I think it’s significant, was the bomb to Jameson to effectively finish off the Tigers.

It showcased Williams’ speed and ability to get behind the defense and haul in a long touchdown catch. It also validates and boosts his confidence. Having that extra weapon gives Alabama one more guy to be wary of running deep routes through their secondary. 

So happy for Jamo! he can seemingly get overlooked sometimes as Fields’ top 2 targets are clearly Olave & Wilson. But Jameson Williams is no joke! Sleep on him at your own peril. I think having him reel in that 50+ yd TD in this playoff game bodes well for this team going forward.

All the Buckeyes were so clutch in this Sugar Bowl! When the plays were there to be made, they made them. I haven’t been this impressed by a performance in awhile and I couldn’t be more proud of this team.

Go Bucks!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments