Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Obvious ESPN/ACC/SEC Media Bias

+15 HS
Buckeye_bob's picture
January 2, 2021 at 7:10am
78 Comments

As I sat and watched Notre Dame (ACC for 1 year) who did not belong any where near The College Football Playoff after getting destroyed by Clemson in the ACC Championship. ESPN kept showing clips of Clemson, Dabo, The Clemson Bus, Trevor Lawrence ETC entering the Superdome and talking about how the Clemson Tigers were arriving ready take on the Buckeyes who unless I missed it were not shown walking into any place. The pregame shows were even more odd as one by one the commentators including almost an almost inaudible Desmond Howard chose The Clemson Tigers to defeat the hapless Buckeyes. In the days of Questionable Media Coverage and Bias of all kinds, ESPN held suit continuelly showing the 4 Heisman Finalists including Devonta Smith and Mack Jones of Alabama (SEC), Trevor Lawrence (ACC) and Kyle "Interception" Trask (SEC) who was 16 of 28 with 3 int's in his Cotton Bowl Game and college finale for a Florida team who is on a 3 game losing streak and were ranked 7th?

Almost more amusing was Reese Davis the main talking head of ESPN College Gameday expressing for the last 2 weeks how the Buckeyes were so much more fresh than anyone else because the only played 6 games, which Kirk Herbstreit and David Pollack said was a horrible disadvantage for the Buckeyes because the lack of games hurt team unity and time to grow as a unit. As the game started it was Obvious that Chris Fowler did not want Ohio State winning the Sugar Bowl!! I think Fowler during the broadcast was having a nervous breakdown as the Buckeyes destroyed his beloved Clemson Tigers.

I often wonder if the ESPN/SEC and now ACC alliance has hurt the rest of the nation in recruiting?

Only Booger McFarland picked the Buckeyes to have a chance to win the Sugar Bowl.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 78 Comments