Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

My 16 Hour Drive (ESPN Radio CFP Coverage)

+9 HS
MileHighBUCKEYE85's picture
December 21, 2020 at 3:46am
31 Comments

I just finished a 16 hour drive and for around 12 hours I listened to ESPN Radio (I am not sure why my wife loves me), I am pretty sure the anger is what kept me going.  Here is what I took away.  

1. While the committees only question was ND or Texas A&M, 99% of the people on the radio questioned the Buckeyes. The only person that I remember somewhat agreeing with the Bucks was Heather whatsherface,   based on the “the committees checklist”

2. OSU struggled in every major test. Heather whatsherface was the only one that mentioned beating NW without 22 players and your top receiver is kind of impressive.

3. Playing 6 games is an advantage.  This really surprised me, not one person mentioned how possibly this is a reason the Bucks just look out of sink.  Not to mention balancing practice with players out, etc.

I am a homer and have problem admitting it, and realize some of their arguments are valid.  However, it just seemed over the top. Not a single mention of the overcoming of adversity, or possible downside of playing 6 games, just the fact we don’t belong.

sorry for typos its late (early?) and I just drove 12 hours. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments