Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Bowl Matchups I Want to See

+2 HS
grahamkamp's picture
December 6, 2020 at 2:42pm
36 Comments

This year especially with no non conference games and some very crazy cancellations and postponements, we have missed out on some big time games. Here are a few bowl matchups I want to see.

Ohio State vs Clemson. Some Buckeye fans might not want to play Clemson again, it’d be the third straight time in the playoff that we see Clemson, but I want another shot. Last night watching Clemson play Va Tech they didn’t look great, it was a 7 point game in the second half before Va Tech handed them the game.

Indiana vs Miami. This would be a really big testing point for the strength of the B1G, I truly believe Indiana could win by a couple touchdowns with Penix, with Tuttle it would be a very close game.

Cincinnati vs Iowa State. These are two programs I really like, my cousin is a gymnast at ISU, and I’m a big Fickell fan. These teams are so similar I think it would be a great game.

Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma. This matchup I really want because I think A&M is the most overrated team in the country. I also recently had a 50 year old A&M fan named Karen call me brain dead for saying OSU would be in regardless if they win out. LOL

Alabama vs Notre Dame. This one is expected to happen, I think Alabama is miles ahead of everyone right now but it would be good to see for sure.

Lastly, Texas vs USC. Rematch of one of the greatest games ever. And the Bru McCoy fiasco would be interesting.

What are some matchups you want to see?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments