Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What Positive Did You See? Not One Negative Post Allowed!

+13 HS
jeroe's picture
December 5, 2020 at 9:09pm
75 Comments

Mr. Sermon - Outstanding day!  Some good blocking on some plays and looky there, a cutback run. 2 real nice runs today!!!!

Togiai and Haskell TD Garrett - Everybody loves them DEs but you dudes are killing it!  

Miyan Williams and CJ Stroud! - Mr. Williams Everybody loves them some speed, but great feet, good vision and nice display of balance.   Congratulations Mr. Stroud, that is how to finish football games! 

Offensive Line- Well now 45 points, and I don't recall a penalty.  I could be wrong, but DAMN!!!!

Hooker - I am pretty sure I saw you knock down a TD pass and stop them in the open field on what for a moment sure looked like a 3rd and long conversion.  Nice!!!!

Wade - A real nice Int. for the second game in row.

Defense - 4 turnovers, 2 games in row.

Larry Johnson - 100% winning percentage.  Please do not take the UM job!  The best part of the game.  The Gatorade Shower at the end!!!!  

Last I certainly hope the Big 10 gets ONE decision correct in 2020.  You deserve to be in the tile game if you are undefeated, and anyone that remotely doesn't agree with that, should not have a vote on any decision ever! (This is not up for debate or discussion.  I have simply declared it as fact!)  Go Buckeyes!!!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 75 Comments