Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Be Thankful for This Season, No Matter What.

+13 HS
matt.green14's picture
December 27, 2019 at 9:06pm
28 Comments

I want OSU to win just as much as the next guy and I think they will win but we should be grateful no matter what happens. Pretty awesome what this team has done considering they have a first year head coach, replaced pretty much the entire defensive staff and scheme, and also had a first year QB who came in and learned a new system. There hasn’t really been any outside distractions with this team other than that BS issue with Chase Young that was absolutely ridiculous. Can’t really say the same for years past. We beat the piss out everybody in the Big Ten and took home the Big Ten Championship. Ryan Day made all of the right coaching moves last offseason and is bringing in a hell of a recruiting class next year and is shaping up to be the next great coach at OSU. It’s safe to say OSU is going to be good for a long time. Don’t take this as me thinking we’ll lose tomorrow because I don’t think we will but rather take this as me being thankful and happy with the shape the program is in. All in all I’m excited for the future. Now let’s go beat Clemsons ass. We owe them one. Go Bucks! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments