Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

OSU Players: Thank You!

+10 HS
Earthoid.'s picture
November 30, 2019 at 4:20pm
8 Comments

I know most of them aren't on here reading 11W but I just felt like extending a gesture of gratitude to these 85+ dudes who work their ass off to put the product we just saw on the field.  There's no recency bias here, this is my favorite OSU  team of all time.  But regardless of where they rank on the greatness scale, these guys man, they put everything they got into this craft and even though things don't always go perfectly (talking to you muffed punts) these are ultimately young men who conduct themselves with maturity and exceptionalism, almost entirely for our entertainment.

And yeah, I was one of the ones on Riep's case early, but this man made 3 of the most important defensive plays  in the entire 4th quarter.  It really shows how mentally tough that dude is, to not get down on himself and keep his head in the game.  

But the point is not to call out individual players here, but the team and these players as a whole.  Thank you for all the effort you put in to deliver week in and week out.  I wish I could shake every one of ya'lls hands.  Another win over scum in dominating fashion.  Another regular season without having to endure a loss.  We are lucky, folks.  Do you guys ever think about how lucky you are to have the chance to root for The Ohio State University, one of top 2 most consistent and dominant College Football Teams ever?  I mean, you could've been born an Oklahoma State fan, ffs.  

It's great to be a BUCKEYE.

FUCK MICHIGAN - EAT SHIT.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments