Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

"ICONIC" Photos in TOSU Football History...

+25 HS
STU10's picture
December 13, 2018 at 6:11pm
224 Comments

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the WHAC, but what I do have is great taste in Interior Decorating/Design as a 'hobby' of mine. I was just over looking @ Birm's Recruiting article for tonight about a Cali 2020 prospect who had the phenomenal picture of Michael Thomas from behind in the Bama game 'high-pointing' the football famously in one of the most famous games in OSU history in his post about him getting an OSU offer. I got to wondering -- Can anyone tell me if this famous snapshot of Thomas great catch of the Evan Spencer trick play pass has made it's way into a HUGE "Wall Mural" that it should be in a strategic location in the WHAC? I noticed a year or so ago that they had put a very boring picture of M. Thomas right near the entrance of the WR's room, I hope they improve that also...

The other 'Iconic' photo I think should/ hope is a huge "Wall Mural" prominently displayed in the WHAC is Cutis Samuel from front view with arms outstretched leaping into the end zone as dejected scUM'ers suffer in backdrop @ the end of the epic 2016 OT battle and you can see the "Home of the Buckeyes" sign above the tunnel in the distance right above Samuels arms -- can't get better than that for 'Iconic' OSU! -- like when Tiger's golf ball with the Nike swoosh hung for suspense on the cup @ The Masters.

Please take note OSU Football/Athletic Dept. - if these two mega-iconic photos are not displayed on huge wall murals in the WHAC -- get with it!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 224 Comments