Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Observations from the spring game

+7 HS
TheVictoryBell's picture
April 16, 2016 at 5:26pm
54 Comments

Wow there's a ton of talent on this team! My takeaways from today: 

Parris Campbell has a ton of play making ability and he has a great combination of size and speed. It will be a battle for a starting spot between him and Corey Smith this fall. 

Marcus Baugh could be a huge part of the offense this fall. He did a nice job of sitting down in the zone against the LB's and making plays. 

Jamarco Jones and Isiah Prince looked good at the tackles. Michael Jordan is an impressive looking freshman and played well today. 

Malik Hooker was impressive. He showed the play making ability you want from a safety and I don't think he missed a tackle. 

Jashon Cornell is going to make a ton of plays this fall. He'll be tough to handle in passing situations. 

Mike Weber has a nice combo of power and speed. I don't see the Carlos Hyde comparison, Weber is smaller and quicker but I'm excited about him. 

Joey Burrow throws a pretty football and has good pocket precense. He showed a lot of toughness today. 

What are your observations from a great spring game?  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 54 Comments