Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Trolled at the College Football Hall of Fame

0 HS
SEQUOIA473's picture
June 19, 2015 at 8:33pm
66 Comments

I went to the CFBHOF today with my family. My parents drove down from Tiffin, OH to see the grandkids and we decided to take them, as they had not been there yet. As soon as we got there I'm at the ticket counter getting tickets and this guy is next to me telling the ticket person he doesn't want to go in with Buckeye fans. I of course ignore him and take the family in. We make it through 2/3 of the Hall without seeing them again and we run into he and his wife in the new "Helmet room". Right off the bat he's talking trash telling my sons, who are in elementary school that OSU has thugs for football players and they get them to go there by enticing them with marijuana by putting them on their football helmets. He then goes into his rant of UFM and that he fakes his heart problems because he can't hack it in the SEC. Calmly, I ask him who his team is and the guy responds Vandy. I don't laugh because academics are great at the school and I ask him when he graduated and he says he didn't go to school there. Of course I'm dumbfounded and then ask his wife who her team is and she says Arkansas and I laughed, which made her annoyed and she goes into the rant of OSU doesn't play anyone blah blah blah. I then go into my historian form and lay it on them about what's what and they have no room to talk. By this time they had enough and slither their way out of the room and I don't see them again.

So, the butt hurt from SEC fans here in the south and in Atlanta is alive and well fellow Buckeye's. We're definitely on the right track to making sure the SEC hits rock bottom......

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 66 Comments