Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Game

0 HS
FrizbeeBuck's picture
June 4, 2015 at 1:04pm
39 Comments

Hi, my first forum topic! I have been accessing this site for a long, long time but have just signed up recently. I look so forward to seeing and reading the stories and browse the comments when I can. Strange that I really learn quite a bit from the comments area's as well as the stories. Thanks to all of the participation on here.

Well for some reason I just love the cold day in November when "The Game" is finally here. I have to say that I am so excited every year for this day to come. I can honestly say that the win over Alabama rivaled "The Game" for me. That win was better than the most of the games I have ever watched. Maybe even the 2002 game with Miami. I personally thought it was better than the National Championship Game as well. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Alabama at all. It was just one of those things that needed to be completed with me due to the SEC.

Anyway this is just one of many thoughts I have and thanks again for the site and for reading my small input. Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments