Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Hoping ttun will hire a bad coach

0 HS
BuckDoc's picture
December 19, 2014 at 11:14pm
54 Comments

I know there have been a lot of threads recently on ttun's coaching search but I just want to vent on something that's been irritating me. I absolutely don't get the Buckeye fans who want ttun to be good. Do they remember what it feels like to lose to them? It completely sucks, it ruins the next 365 days of our lives. In the 90s it was loss after loss and each one stung more than any other loss I can ever remember. Or if you are too young, how did you feel in 2011 when Denard Robinson ripped off his helmet and ran off the field celebrating that win? I was sick to my stomach, and I didn't even think we had much of a chance that year anyway.
Honestly, beating them feels just as good to me when they suck as it does when they are good. I do believe that even if they hire a good coach Urban will still beat them more times than not, but odds are we will lose more games to them if they are good than if they are bad. So I want them to keep sucking. I honestly don't know if Harbaugh will do well or not, but regardless of who their next coach is I want them to fail. I understand the argument about them hurting the Big Ten's reputation, but I would rather see other schools like PSU, MSU, or Nebraska succeed. I want ttun to keep sucking. If you disagree so be it, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 54 Comments