Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

JT BARRETT AND THE BUCKEYES WIN TIGHT GAME AGAINST JALIN MARSHALL AND THE GOPHERS

0 HS
Gofor2's picture
November 15, 2014 at 3:18pm
58 Comments

Today, in difficult weather and a tough environment, JT and the Buckeyes faced a Determined Jalin Marshall and the Gophers. And tho Jalin Marshall did all that is humanly possible to lead the Gophers to a win, individually contributing to 21pts. For the Gophers,  JT Barrett and the Buckeyes were able to pull off the win.

After the game we spoke with Jalin, " well I did everything I possibly could today to help the Gophers win. We Didn't. But I'm pretty sure that I, and I alone, single handedly managed to dash any hopes the Buckeyes may have had to impress the playoff committee."

We also spoke with Gophers Offensive Coordinator Tom Herman about Jalins performance today " well we have seen flashes of this type of performance several times from him over the last few weeks, but today, today he really put it all together, over and over, and over with a consistency us Gophers could have only dreamed of. I couldn't think of having anyone else out there"

If you have very thin skin, ABSOLUTLY no sense of humor, and obviously played sports as a child ( or currently)  for one of those leagues where everyone gets a trophy, then please sign in below.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 58 Comments