Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Thoughts on the Offense

0 HS
Miami of Brohio's picture
August 23, 2014 at 12:10pm
8 Comments

After about a week to let Braxton's injury sink in...

Anybody starting to feel a little excitement like me in thinking what the offense might look like when it is ran by a QB who needs to rely a bit more on his decision making in the passing game than the use of his legs? I am starting to understand a little more last season about the allure of Kenny G - but Kenny was never quite given the compliment of weapons that JT Barrett will be working with...

Just a thought. I may need to eat this post in a few months, but I am starting to think it is feasible this offense could be somewhat more dangerous after Barrett gets his legs under him after the first few games. If he has the mind for the offense some of the coaches and ex hs coaches think he has and he develops like you would hope and manages to avoid the first month without putting a blemish on Ohio State's record I am not sure OSU's title chances may be as hurt as we are feeling right now.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments