Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Joey Bosa Standing Backflip

Buckeye2's picture
June 2, 2014 at 10:19pm
25 Comments

Joey Bosa from 2 years ago proving that he's a freak. Can't wait to see him wreak havoc this year!

Knarcisi's picture

That certainly tops the swim move.

+2 HS
HouseHarleyBuilt's picture

Honestly, after what I've seen the kid do on the field, it wouldn't surprise me to see him do a standing double backflip.

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Cant remember which game but I seen Bosa fake a speed rush to the outside then come straight into the LTs chest with a bull rush that knocked the kid straight on to his neck. A move so merciless I would have thought it was imaginary and something of folklore. Not even sure if he got involved in the actual "play" but I witnessed it and I will tell my grandchildren about it.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

And I thought it was cool when I learned how to Magic Eye

+3 HS

Man I remember when our local mall had a store full of magic eye art pieces. Here is a tribute its an actual moving magic eye and if you get it just right you will see one of our favorite horror films as a child come to  life. Best to get pretty close to the screen. First person that names it gets unlimited upvotes for life.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS

Bingo..Got ya for all of eternity. Scouts honor.

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Thanks for the seizure.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+3 HS
thatlillefty's picture

I can't look at this for more than 5 seconds without getting a headache.

+3 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

Don't go swimmin!

Go Bucks!

+1 HS

Seriously had a weird type of headache then actually vomited. I apologize, its like some  type of ring thing like once you watch it your health pretty much deteriorates  fast.

+1 HS

accidental double,MODs please delete.

Buckabroad's picture

I had no idea Bosa could get any cooler than he already is.

"The minute we stop expecting greatness, we become Wisconsin."

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

Worst thing about Joey? He's so good he won't be around to play his senior year with his little brother Nick. He has been doing back flips for awhile:

+1 HS

Wow the box never disappoints. Great video from the both of yall.

+1 HS
Dillon G's picture

Next thing you know, you will see idiots trying the same thing, and end up on Fail Army's youtube channel. Along with all the other morons that think you don't need the wires that are removed via CGI in the movies.

FROMTHE18's picture

think this came out before he got to OSU but still pretty awesome.

jeremytwoface's picture

I used to be able to do that... and then I got fat.

The first man gets the Oyster, the second man gets the shell.

+2 HS
OSUStu's picture

I used to be able to do that...then I woke up.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

JTF - Bret Bielema fat?

+7 HS
Buckeye in Illini country's picture

As Buckeyevstheworld said previously:

Thanks for the seizure.  

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

+4 HS
HighBallAce's picture

Lil honey bunny tell me what's your 20? I got my rabbit ears on and I wanna get chubby chubby!.......lol

jeremytwoface's picture

JTF - Bret Bielema fat?

I can still get in and out of bed without the help of an intricate pulley system.......... so no. Not Bielema fat.

It's more like, started drinking more beer, got married to a good cook..... that kind of fat.

The first man gets the Oyster, the second man gets the shell.

-1 HS
Jbucks's picture

Im calling it here & now... Bosa & Bosa will play together Bosa's Senior Season! Brotherly Love will come into play & Bosa will play his 4th season to make sure lil Bosa keeps the Bosa Machine BOSA
(BOSA- A new word in Buckeye terminology to explain destruction, mayhem, & the feeling of fear in your QB's heart.)

Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it-John 1:5 SEC meet Ohio State, Ohio State meet SEC

Jugdish's picture

Bo-Ology - The destruction of offensive linemen, the decapitating of running backs, and the uncontrolled urinating of TEs.

Remember to get your wolverine spade or neutered. TBDBITL

+1 HS