Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Seattle Linga's picture

Nice find Sebastian - Speaks volume of our tradition and commitment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2 HS
DefenceWinsChampionships's picture

I'm going to make a suggestion. Don't take this the wrong way, I appreciate anyone who brings more news/info to the site, but you may be better served taking single links like this and posting them in the comment section of Gene's Quickbits. Something like this is a nice read, but its not likely to generate a lot of buzz and it pushes topics that are new, off the "recent posts" board (which I still think should be 10 posts long instead of five) before they have a chance to really get going. I wouldn't normally say anything, but you have done this several times. If you want to get a conversation going about something, post more than just a link.

-1 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Well said. If a forum topic is going to be created, at least add a little bit to the discussion. Just starting a new forum topic to post a link without anything else just seems like a waste of time.

MackHall400Series's picture

It's amazing what a few bad years and sanctions can do to a storied program like USC, leading in draft picks (overall and 1st round) all-time and last decade.  I'm even guilty of forgetting about them.

+1 HS
BME_Buckeye's picture

Print the shirts

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

hit_the_couch's picture

They're also #1 since 1994 when the draft went to 7 rounds and #2 in 1st rounders. 

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

Go1Bucks's picture

8 of top 25 are B1G too!

Go Bucks!