Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Please Support the Basketball Team This Season

+12 HS
B1Gbuckeye's picture
November 6, 2023 at 9:09am
16 Comments

The Basketbucks kick of the season tonight against Oakland, and I hope there is more fan involvement this season.
I know it’s still football season and that takes priority, but they play some big non-con matchups this year! They take on Alabama, either Oregon or Santa Clara, UCLA, and West Virginia. They play a massive game at home this Friday against Texas A&M! Let’s try to pack the Schott for this game.
Last season was an abject disaster, and can’t happen again. It’s my belief that more eyes on the team will generate a higher standard, and those skeptical of Holtmann (myself included) can apply pressure to not accept mediocrity. Or, if they play well, we can all watch a fun, competitive basketball team! 
Just because football season is ongoing doesn’t mean you can’t flip on the basketball team at 7pm on a Tuesday in November. This doesn’t mean you should buy Big 10+ because I’m not, but let’s watch these games and pack the Schott for the marquee home games! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments