College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

The Exodus Continues: First TCUN 2024 Class Commit To Withdraw NLI.

+32 HS
Ohiostate1957's picture
February 12, 2024 at 10:08am
183 Comments

4 star defensive player Jaden Smith withdraws his 2024 NLI - in his announcement he thanks the defensive coaches that bugged out: https://www.maizenbrew.com/2024/2/11/24069917/michigan-wolverines-football-recruiting-jaden-smith-backs-out-of-letter-of-intent

Will be interesting to see how the 2024 class cookie crumbles from here on out. Wolverine tears are delicious:

team126

February 11th, 2024 at 7:47 PM ^

Who has it gotten better than us? 

I say many.

TeslaRedVictorBlue

February 11th, 2024 at 6:38 PM ^

Daily dong punch completed. Can't wait to read everyone talk about how he's not a big loss and we only want kids who are all in for Michigan, so nbd. 

meeashagin

February 11th, 2024 at 6:41 PM ^

This is Jim Harbaugh definition of passing the torch. The whole time he was building his staff by raiding Michigan yet he had us believing he was deciding. I don't get why he's not getting more backlash. I was the biggest Harbaugh supporter I'm on record in 2020 of not wanting to fire him but just because a team that he assembled won a national championship* doesn't give him the right to tear Michigan down on his way out.

I think Jim only cares about Jim which is fine but I only care about Michigan and right now I hold him accountable for any players that leave with how he's handled this. This is what Jim calls passing the torch..taking every Michigan coach that will come as he leaves....WTF?

(correction: * added per 11W rules)

This isn't passing the torch, it's torching the place - LOL!

Is withdrawing a NLI part of the portal process or different?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 183 Comments