Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

TCUN Scandal Merch

+8 HS
ChrisAsh-not_that_one's picture
November 18, 2023 at 11:09am
23 Comments

I have read every thread on the TCUN scandal since we were calling it a "rumor"... one of the biggest joys I've taken from them (apart from the obvious schadenfreude) have been the awesome ideas for signs, shirts, and other merch expressing our ever-burning hatred for those cheating jagoffs.

Problem is, these threads go by so fast that most of those ideas and linlks are lost to the archive in a matter of hours. 

With the mods forbearance, I wanted to post a thread for people to collect their ideas, shirts and hats and whatever they've seen online (or, in my girlfriend's case, obsessively designed and made), focused on those cheating cheaters and the cheating that they've done.

Consider it the one-stop Christmas shopping thread for your favorite conspiracy-loving Bucknut -- or your most hated Skunk Weasel Worshipping brother-in-law.

MOD Comment:  Dedicated subject that warrants a standalone thread.  This is how it's done.

(Mod Edit: moved to the Anything Else Forum. Also a link to the 11W Dry Goods store.)

https://drygoods.elevenwarriors.com/

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments