College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Jim Harbaugh to Michigan?

0 HS
BuckDoc's picture
December 12, 2014 at 5:15pm
43 Comments

I'm wondering what the delay in michigan's coaching search means in terms of Jim Harbaugh's candidacy. Other programs have filled coaching vacancies very rapidly in the past week or so (e.g. Florida, Nebraska, Kansas, SMU) and even programs that didn't expect vacancies have found coaches very quickly (e.g. Oregon State and probably Wisconsin). Still no news from the state up north. Is it because of their AD situation? Or are they waiting for a response from Harbaugh, or did he agree and they are just waiting for the 49ers season to end before finalizing it? When the 49ers lose to the Seahawks Sunday their season will effectively be over so I don't see why Harbaugh would need to wait any longer if he's interested. I would assume that the longer this is drawn out the bigger hit it will have on their recruiting this year.
My guess is that michigan has no clue what they are doing in terms of this coaching search, just like everything else they do.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments