College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

More UNC Academic Fraud

Mizzillion's picture
March 27, 2014 at 11:00am
30 Comments

According to this, UNC athlete turns in a disgraceful final paper (under 150 words), gets an A-. 

wow

idontsmellgood's picture

WOW! That paper am bad...

+4 HS
HomeBrewed's picture

Seems legit, A++!!!

Clever Statement

+5 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Their's no reason two bee sew upset over there paper! Its really gooder then anything else that football players right at SEC schools. Ain't it? I mean, do we even no who's paper this is? Your probably just jellus of there righting skillz.

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+6 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

What school you went ???

jamesrbrown322's picture

I didn't come here to play no school.

+1 HS
d1145fresh's picture

"On the evening of December..." Fantastic start.

+13 HS
IH8UOFM's picture

Greg Little? Wonder how his "This football sure am slippery" paper graded out.....

+2 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

They spelled "ya'll" wrong.

+3 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

LMAO you really cant even make shit up this funny. I am Sofa King we Todd did....say that 3 times real fast.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+3 HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture

he fail English?  that's unpossible!

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

+8 HS
BROSEPH's picture

I'd like more proof that this:

1. Connects to UNC

2. Is actually a final (and only) paper for a class.

3. Is connected to football players

4. Was actually given an A- 

+3 HS
Furious George 27's picture

Its says: AFAM 41 Final Paper on the top left. Cannot answer the rest but regardless of who turned it in, its pretty pathetic for UNC who is supposed to be a very good academic institution.

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

BROSEPH's picture

I could easily put Eng1501 Final Paper on a Word Doc, write a few poorly written sentences, and claim it was an Ohio State football player's final paper.

These allegations could be pretty damning and need a little more evidence.  This could be enough to spark an investigation though, which with how often UNC has been in the news about this, it is probably necessary.

+1 HS

LOL, you asked a question, I submitted answer.... If you are just going to believe whatever you want, no need to post questions next time.

ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

It appears "AFAM 41" is a legitimate class at UNC called "The Black Experience".

http://www.unc.edu/search-unc/search-results/?cx=014532668884084418890%3...

Class of 2010.

Seattle Linga's picture

After reading this I ask the question - did he cheat off of another players paper?

I'm thinking so!!!!!!!!!!

route4buckeye's picture

That paper is a discrace. I can't beleive that it warinted a grade like that.

+1 HS
rdubs's picture

At least he spelled "you're" correctly.  More than I can say for some yahoos around here.

+7 HS

That would have been commendable had they also known the difference between "Their" and "There."

+6 HS
teddyballgame's picture

It's embarrassing to get caught, certainly.  I don't doubt that things like this happen at more places than we probably want to know about though.

Stanford athletics might be the one program that is still close to operating 100% above board and actually living up to the "student-athlete" notion.

You could add Northwestern into the true student-athlete discussion.... The have a union to prove it.

AcrossTheField11's picture

This sucks for all of the normal kids that earn degrees from UNC because as an employer, I now question any potential employee coming out of that university.  If you are not proficient at writing at a 2nd grade level, yet have a degree with the university name emblazoned on the front, how much can that degree really be worth? 

I'd sooner give up Ohio State's athletics programs than have my beloved university's name and status tainted by a few lazy athletes and the faculty / staff enabling this bullshit. 

Time and change will surely show how firm they friendship... O-HI-O.

GoBucksToledo's picture

Is this person moonlighting as a University of Florida copy writer?

+2 HS
sidz-z's picture

“Why should he have to go to class if he came here to play FOOTBALL, he ain’t come to play SCHOOL, classes are POINTLESS”

Good player's make the play's they're suppose to, great player's make the play's they're NOT !!!

+1 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

I wanna know what the paper is behind the paper that's being shown.

Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates. Football is no different, the guys down in the trenches win the games, not the coach.            

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I'm pretty sure he plagiarized my elementary paper.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

I could've turned this paper in for my 3rd grade language arts class, and scored less than an A-.

Class of 2010.

Seattle Linga's picture

I went to a private school in high school and I would have been kicked out if I turned that paper in. 

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Until there's some proof that it's from UNC, I'm assuming some Duke or NC State fan mocked it up for fun.

hit_the_couch's picture

UNC is a very good school. There's no way most athletes would do well there.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!