College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

Top 100 plays of the previous NCAAF season

BME_Buckeye's picture
March 18, 2014 at 10:44pm
6 Comments

While browsing around saw this little nuggent of plays and highlights from the past football season. The Buckeyes got about five plays (if I counted correctly) in total of great highlights from our season. Feel free to object from a wholistic collegiate view on plays missing in the video.  Go Bucks. 

InTressITrust's picture

7 good plays 2 negative

Hyde's Iowa run was the highest at number 40. Unfortunately no love the Kenny G

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

AngryWoody's picture

I was surprised the 4th down stop to win the Rose Bowl didn't make the top 100.

I miss football...

Our Honor Defend!

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Yeah, I'm not going to quibble about the plays or ranking.  It's just something to try and recapture some of those great feelings we share during the Fall. 

JollyFatMan's picture

Pretty SEC-centric toward the top. I do feel Hydes run vs Iowa should've been much higher then 40 though, along with Allen Robinson vs Michigan (which was incredible to watch as well). But, #1 is the hands down best play of the year and possibly one of the best of all time. 

How firm thy friendship..

SilverState's picture

Great find.

# 91 - V. Bell's interception vs. Clemson. [1:46 mark]

# 89 - Miller's bullet to Philly vs. Wisky. [1:59 mark]

# 83 - Miller to Devin vs. TTUN. [2:51 mark]

# 75 - Miller TD run vs. TTUN. [4:08 mark]

# 71 - Miller stutter-step TD run vs. Clemson. [4:47 mark]

# 60 - Kenny to Miller for aerial TD vs. Indiana. [6:37 mark]

# 40 - Hyde regains balance TD vs. Iowa [9:51 mark]

+6 HS
OSUStu's picture

Thanks SilverState.  I don't have time to watch the whole 18 mins right now.  Nice to be able to jump to our plays on the countdown.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+1 HS