Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Quick Appreciation Post for Some Major Contributors Here

+9 HS
Colossus's picture
January 10, 2024 at 6:51pm
5 Comments

Made this comment in another thread and it seems others are chiming in with their appreciation of certain members of 11W.  Outside of TCUN winning on monday things have been really good for the Bucks to start 2024.  Big thank you to VABuck and Josh Moon both of whom have been accurate with news that they are bringing to the board.  VABuck has been on Treveyon and EE for weeks it seems.  Dont know how Josh did it but he's been right on multiple 2024 recruits even on signing day, transfers, those staying and coaching changes.  Getting off work today and reading everything has been cool and you all totally sunk my productivity today while still at the shop.

Teedawg and 305 have been awesome at keeping us all updated with accurate recruiting news.  Their insights and opinions have kept us informed and i know for me kept me from jumping off the ledge on signing day.

Brohio has been essential to covering the TCUN scandal and has uncovered things before any other media group has.  Best investigative journalist on the block posts right here on 11W. 

I know theres more.  Hope you all can help contribute here and also help me in expressing appreciation and thanks for the posters here that go above and beyond for us.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments