Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

This Thanksgiving I’m Thankful for Brohio

+9 HS
Steel City Buckeye's picture
November 24, 2023 at 2:56pm
6 Comments

Hello everyone,  unless you have been living under a rock you have likely been following the TTUN scandal continuously.  While many have contributed to the discussion one person has gone above and beyond, Brohio.  They and their confidants work have provided me with hours of entertainment value and I would like to show them my appreciation for their effort.  I reached out to Jason and he gave me the go ahead to create and post here a Go Fund Me to raise funds for a thank you gesture.  Exactly what that gesture will be will depend on how much is raised.  I’d like to get them seats to a future game, host an NIL meet and greet event, or buy them a lifetime of drinks.  If you have an idea, let us know below.  If you’ve appreciated their work as much as I have here’s your chance to say thank you.

https://gofund.me/682445f4

p.s.  please share this link with any and all buckeye or true crime fans that you know.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments