Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Some Crow After the Notre Dame Game

+13 HS
TheNomadicBuckeye's picture
September 24, 2023 at 1:31am
33 Comments

Well, a fantastic win by our beloved Buckeyes. That was an amazing game. I’m a huge fan so of course I smack talk about our opponents, and sometimes I take it too far. This year, and especially this past week, I’ve said plenty negative about Notre Dame, Marcus Freeman, Sam Hartman, and just about everything else Irish. I truly thought our speed and toughness would out class our opponent. I predicted an easy win.

But some hours and a couple-few beers after an exhilarating win, I’m left thinking this Notre Dame team is much better than I’d given them credit for.

1. Sam Hartman in particular showed a lot of poise throughout the game and earned my respect.
  2. Their defense was killer and extremely well prepared.
  3. That offensive line is easily the best I’ve seen this year.
  4. They ran 5 backs at us in the running game and all of them looked pretty decent.
  5. Benjamin Morrison is a lockdown corner. Future 1st round pick there. 
  6. Javonte Jean-Baptiste has finally broken the shell. He was a game wrecker. 

So in closing, Notre Dame fans hang your head high. Your team is really good and fought valiantly. This was a hard fought game and there’s no shame in coming up short. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 33 Comments