Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Golf. My Newest Obsession.

+6 HS
WarBuck's picture
August 4, 2023 at 2:19am
44 Comments

Hello Warriors. I've picked up an addiction this football off-season. Golf. I can't stop thinking about it. I find myself wanting to leave work to play. I watch Golf youtube all day. My employees are probably plotting some kind of intervention. My fiance is probably organizing it. I got it bad. The point of this post is to get some course recommendations. I'm in Southern Ohio. My home course is Oxbow located in Belpre. Great course. I started golfing in May and set a goal for myself that I wouldn't Golf anywhere else until I broke 100. I've done so now. I'm working on breaking 90 and looking for a new challenge within reasonable driving distance. I visit Lancaster quiet frequently to visit with my in laws. My father in law being the entire reason I started golfing. I need to beat the old man. Have been unsuccessful in a handful of attempts thus far. I did play Whitetail Ridge in Thornville. Beautiful course and challenging, but sadly it's only a 12 hole course and that does not satiate my addiction. What you got for me?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 44 Comments