Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

What Do You Think About This Smart TV for the Price?

+1 HS
SuaveOlave's picture
November 28, 2022 at 10:21am
39 Comments

This is supposed to be a good cyber Monday deal. On my phone, I use a couple of streaming services for Spanish-language shows (Pantaya, Canela), as well as ESPN+. I typically watch the content on my phone with bluetooth headphones.

As for my current TV, I have a regular, 34' TCL flat screen. It works fine; it's reliable.

But I would like to watch my streamed content (as well as some Youtube videos) on a wall-mounted television, sometimes listening to the audio with my bluetooth headphones.

Even when I'm watching regular TV, it would be nice to listen to the sound with bluetooth headphones from time to time.

I'll eventually branch out into more apps but I really don't stream a lot or watch much TV, so I was thinking this smart TV might work for me. I have never owned a smart TV so it's hard for me to tell whether it's legit/worth it.

Based on the above, what do you think?

https://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-50-inch-4K-UHD-Smart-Fire-TV/dp/B0924WSBXH?tag=yle01-p-o-45j-20&ascsubtag=7ff9c1bb6f2911edbcaa3d7ec72afac0

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments