Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

StubHub Covid Refund on Locked Out Account - New Info

+3 HS
Ohiostate1957's picture
October 7, 2022 at 2:53pm
0 Comments

Some of you may have had an experience with StubHub back in late 2019 or early 2020 where you had a ticket order and the events got canceled due to Covid. In March 2020 I had ordered tickets to the OSU Oregon game in Eugene which got canceled. When I contacted StubHub to dispute the charge and request a refund under my Fan Protect Guarantee StubHub locked me out of my account.

Today I was just curious about where things were with my account. I tried to login but I was still locked out of my account. I tried to set up a new account with my existing email address but it would not let me do so because it said an account already existed under that email address. I unsuccessfully tried to reset the password but never got an email to reset the password. I called customer service and they indicated that my account had been deactivated because it had not been used in several years (obviously incorrect). They reactivated my account and I was able to login.

I then checked my StubHub wallet and to my surprise I saw that I had a credit in there which was 120% of what I had paid for the Oregon tickets which I could use towards future purchases. There was also an option button to get a cash refund of 100% of what I had paid. I clicked that refund option. We'll see if it works. This refund option expires in January 2023 and could take up to 30 days to be paid back to the card used.

To those of you who had Covid problems with StubHub and/or got locked out of your StubHub account you might want to check to see if you can get back into your account, if not get your account reactivated, and see if your wallet has a credit or a cash refund option.

Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.