Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

The "Hobby" Thread: Sports Cards

+2 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
July 15, 2022 at 10:52am
7 Comments

This is quite an odd thread I would say... But I feel my window is closing to acquire these and no better community to reach out to than the one here.  My son was born in 2021 and I loved collecting cards as a child... So I jumped back to give him something fun to inherit and do along side him as he grows up.  Specifically, I've been trying to just nab some cool Ohio State pieces.  His name is Barrett so my favorite card is a 1 of 1 JT Barrett game used Ohio State jersey auto.  But this Duane Washington Jr. rookie is one that I really love.  It is an inexpensive card relative to the bigger name football guys we have out there and I don't have a completed rainbow so thought this would be a great one to try and nab.  Below is an image to the variations that I currently have, which is over half.  I believe I have 11 or so left.  Definitely open to trading and sales should anyone have the dot on one that I don't have yet in the collection.  Thanks so much.. Also, if there are any other collectors out there, would love to see your PC and collections.  I try to get one auto of every guy that graduates and turns pro so I've got several hundred Ohio State guys.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments