Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Anyone on the Board Have Experience Working at The Ohio State University?

+3 HS
J's picture
July 15, 2022 at 9:50am
5 Comments

I'll be returning to The Ohio State University this Autumn Semester in a new, exciting capacity.  After obtaining my undergrad at Ohio State, I went on to obtain additional certification at Stanford College of Medicine - and will now get to help The Ohio State University out with Academic Research!  Despite working in Clinical and Pharma Research, I was approved to assist with the Buckeye Brain Aging Lab (BBAL) using actigraphy measures to learn more about brain aging, injuries, etc. in current and upcoming studies.

It has been quite a while since I have looked at parking, new campus buildings, etc. So, for those who work on campus or who know someone who does - what are some buildings on campus that I absolutely MUST visit?  Any good campus eateries?  What advice may you also be able to share when it comes to parking?  It feels like I'm a freshman again.  The good news?  I'm not scheduling classes ten minutes apart on opposite sides of campus!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments