Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Booked Flights to Denver (Coors Field Trip): Seeking Advice

+1 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
July 7, 2021 at 4:38pm
19 Comments

Alright... So the wife and I are headed out to Denver for four days with another couple.  We have a big Cubs fan in the group so one of the nights we'll be at Coors Field to watch them.  This will be my wife and I's ninth ballpark (attempting to get to all of them in the next couple years, headed to NYC for the Rutgers game and the Mets and Yankees are at home, score), but I'm finding Rockies tickets a bit weird... Usually I can call the ticket office and find what I want for a week night game, however this one seems to be a bit trickier as the Rockies are trying to maximize the dollar with the Cubs being a decent attraction.  Anyone out there who's been to Coors or heck probably some of you Colorado Bucks out there who have ins locally recommend a section/area... I was kind of wanting to find somewhere to sit that offered a party deck/inclusive food and drink.  No individual suite tickets are on the secondary market and I called about the Captain's Deck tickets, which are exactly what we want however you have to have a group of 20 or more.

Also open to diner options, places to visit, hikes to take and anything else we should do.  Going down to Colorado Springs one day.  And Austin and I are golfers so suggestion with great mountain holes would be awesome too.  Thanks fellas and gals.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 19 Comments