Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

When I Go to Myrtle Beach This Year I Am Totally Driving Around with an Ohio State Flag in the Neighborhood

+9 HS
Buckeyes17's picture
March 17, 2021 at 5:17pm
31 Comments

My mom and dad own a beach house in Surfside near Myrtle Beach, SC. It is inside a gated community and they have a little golf cart that my wife and I like to drive around in. Today, I received a flag that I will try to figure out how to fly while driving in the cart. There are obviously a lot of Clemson fans down there ( but also a lot of Ohio State fans ). Also... Yes I STILL watch the Clemson game from the Sugar Bowl because it makes me happy.

Anywho, anyone else ever do something like this for an Ohio State game or something? I know it is gloating, but I try not to engage in the type of gloating that involves arguing or hurting other's feelings. We are all people after all.

Also - I posted this here because I wasn't sure if it REALLY qualified for the Ohio State Football forum and I don't want the mods mad at me. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments