Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

My New Life in Upstate SC

+45 HS
SCarolinaBuckeye's picture
January 2, 2021 at 10:23am
49 Comments

So I live in Greenville, SC; have for 13 years.  So, 3 losses in that time to the local team - not ideal.  Last night changed everything.  Bear with me as I need to verbalize how some things will change.

1.) I got an O-H I-O on my run this morning and smiled for the next half mile.  Like a kid in a candy store!

2.) On the way to work every day I pass a giant billboard for a home security system company - with William's douchey head on it.  It's gonna feel great passing that every day now.

3.) I get to wear my OSU gear with pride, not that I didn't before, but it's different now.  

4.) In an episode of The Office Michael discovers that Oscar is gay.  Michael then goes on to describe that if he, Michael, were gay he would be the most flamboyant gay you've seen.  Well, I am going to be the most flamboyant OSU fan down here for the next couple weeks.  Scarlet and Gray everywhere, all the time, making eye contact with every Clemp-son fan and then offering a "good game" and a smile.  

Thanks for listening to my Ted talk - new life in Carolina.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 49 Comments