Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Any Good Netflix Suggestions?

+8 HS
Urban Achiever's picture
September 28, 2020 at 3:04pm
116 Comments

I finished “Schitt’s Creek” season 5 on Netflix and looking for something new to get into, perhaps similar to SC especially in terms of episode length.  Any suggestions?

At the start of the quarantine back in March, I decided to re-watch all of “The Office” which did take a while (for me, “binging” means maybe making it through 2 episodes after getting the kids to bed before my eyelids get too heavy, so not exactly able to steamroll my way through a series).  After the Office, I somewhat-reluctantly tried out SC but grew to like it.  Unfortunately, I did not realize until I finished season 5 that there are actually 6 seasons, so I’m bummed to have to wait for “closure” on that series until the final season is online.

So in the meantime, I’d appreciate any help finding a new show for this tired, busy dad who probably can’t stay awake long enough at night to make it through anything more than a half hour long! 

We also have Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Disney+ if other platforms have something you’d suggest.  Thanks, Dubbers!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 116 Comments