Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

2019 Signing Day Tomorrow...where is the Tension

+5 HS
Afonzai's picture
December 18, 2018 at 2:07pm
42 Comments

The past few days have been quite interesting on this site. We have progressed from last week - the sky was falling regarding this recruiting class to some favorable news this week - MGO Blog Meltdowns, UM mass exodus, Harrison trending, Fields is a possibility. 

I was on the cusp of taking a break from this site because of all the negativity, but have been revamped due to the humorous comments on many levels. There are still way too many negative takes, but the lighthearted responses make me laugh and I enjoy it.

Of course this could all be moot, pending the outcome of tomorrow, but I just wanted to say thank you to all participants on the threads for making me laugh at myself and your comments.

I don't know how everyone feels about tomorrow's signing, but I feel pretty good about it. Those who are tough, want to be winners, but most importantly want to be Buckeyes will become Buckeyes tomorrow and the Buckeyes will be better tomorrow than they are today.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 42 Comments