Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

A Formal Introduction to the New Kid on the Block

+13 HS
YoungBuck2019's picture
October 19, 2017 at 7:32pm
61 Comments

What's good everyone!

Young Buck here, and after having to wait a bit for the clearance(thanks to everyone who got me started up with the stickers) I'm finally able to formally introduce myself. Now a little bit about myself, born and raised in the greatest city on Earth, Cleveland, so I'm Cleveland sports to the grave(I guess I'll take the Browns too). I'm currently a junior attending the high school of one of our very own starting linebackers(hint hint: Baker). Football has been my life since I was born and I've been playing since I was 6. Unfortunately, I have suffered my fair share of concussions, and with the latest being during camp in August. Because of this, my parents have decided to hold me out this season, although I am hopeful to return to the field my senior year. Now on to the less depressing stuff. I've been a Buckeye fan my whole life, albeit only being 2 when we beat Miami in 03. I am a long time lurker of this site, having discovered it my freshman year. I can definitely say 11W and the great community here has increased my Buckeye fandom tremendously. Now I don't want this to turn into a novel about myself so I'll end it here, even though I'll be happy to answer any questions you guys may have. I'm looking forward to finally being part of the community here 

Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 61 Comments