Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Vacuous Twitter Users Blast 11W Twitter over Article Title

+4 HS
Cooper's picture
October 8, 2016 at 1:08am
34 Comments

Tim Shoemaker wrote an excellent piece on Terry McLaurian and Parris Campbell earlier in the day. The article, titled "Program Guys," talks at length of the importance of these two players. Special teams, blocking, etc., you get the point. However, when 11W tweeted out a link to the story, people without simple comprehensive skills proceeded to say incomprehensible things. 

First of all, the kahunas on this guy must block his ability to see four feet in front of him at his phone to realize what all the little things mean. The sad part; he's not the only one who thought this way.

This guy has even bigger kahunas by directly telling 11W to delete the tweet and article title. The bravado of his tone made me laugh pretty hard, I'll admit. Yeah, 11W will get right on that Mr. Volunteer Fanatic.

Listen, I know 11W usually takes care of the public shaming but I wanted to share quite possibly the most asinine faux-issue I think I will see this week. I still cannot decipher whether it is a troll attempt or just pure lunacy. Either way, I got my baffled chuckle for the night.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments