Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Weekly Workout Thread: Let's Watch Videos To Make The Pain Go Away Edition

Johnny Ginter's picture
November 22, 2015 at 9:14pm
16 Comments

this weekend sucked pretty hard, but the weekly workout thread is a place of good times and good vibes, so let's try and keep things on the positive, okay?

this week's theme is WORKOUT VIDEOS! go ahead and post any inspirational, instructional, goofy, or just plain awesome workout/fitness related videos that you've got. just a couple of stipulations:

• no negative nancy videos about crossfit/yoga/whatever. let's keep everything positive and make the weekly workout thread a beacon of hope in this sad, tired world
  • nothing overtly sexual or creepy. "uh i mean yes, she's wearing a thong singlet to do squats but i'm really just impressed by her form and that's why i posted it" uh huh okay sure yep
  • include a description of what you're posting! at least a little bit!

anyway, here's what i've got for you to start out with:

i mentioned a few weeks ago that jennifer thompson is one of my big time fitness inspirations. here's one of her instructional bench press vids, which while basic, is still always my go-to for thinking about ways to check my form on a regular basis.

next up, brian shaw deadlifting over 1100 pounds at the 2014 arnold classic here in c-bus. i was actually in the audience for this, and people were losing their god damn minds. one of the most impressive/hilarious feats of strength ive ever seen in person, even if it wasn't a real deadlift.

finally, here's a video of me and my gym buddies and our regular workout routine

that's all i've got! what do you think, sirs?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments