Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Looking for a NIU or W. Michigan Ticket

0 HS
BuckeyeGrownFloridaLiving's picture
September 8, 2015 at 9:08pm
1 Comment

First off, I'd just like to say that I've truly learned the emotion behind the phrase, *uck cancer. After an 18 month long battle, my uncle passed away at the James last night (30min after the OSU game, he loved the Buckeyes and I don't see it as a coincidence).

He was only 52 and left behind a wife and 3 children. One of those children, my cousin, is only a 14 year old male. I can't imagine the pain he's going through and I was thinking of something to do.. and I got the idea that I'd like to bring him to an OSU game with me. I'm a Freshman here and have season tickets already, but I'm wondering if anyone has a spare or unwanted ticket or advice on how to get cheap tickets (again, a college freshman so I'm trying to find a deal here and wouldn't want to spend more than $20 if that's possible, but I'll do what I have to).

Any help, advice, or generosity is appreciated. And I'm sorry if the post isn't clean in format, I'm on mobile.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 1 Comments