Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

The Losing Effect: Jim Harbaugh and That Team

Matt Gutridge's picture
September 4, 2015 at 7:31am
180 Comments

Note: This is written as a reminder on how not to respond when your favorite team loses or struggles. The fans of Our Rivals continue to educate us.

Class is now in sessionKyle Whittingham gave Harbaugh and the Wolverines a free lesson on how to lose.

Another year, another game and yet another loss to Utah. The more things change the more they stay the same for Our Rival's website. 

I'm going to turn this piece over to the comments from the fans on MGoLive.com's Utah Game Thread. I skipped the first 1,501 posts and found the gems between comments 1,502 through 1,752. I will not correct any grammatical or spelling errors.

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES

NJblue2:

They really should have won, without those stupid turnovers and overthrow this is a win.

smwilliams:

Let's be honest, if Rudock has an Iowa game, Michigan probably wins. He was awful tonight.

Sscweabs:

Really encouraging game. Michigan just had a couple to many turn overs, and a few to many missed opportunities. Utah didn't win the game, Michigan gave it up.

UMForLife:

Well, OSU lost the first game. They went on to win Championship. That is the formula now. So, I am glad we are losing. ***Anything to keep my sanity.****

Interception
Rudock finished the game with 3 interceptions.

THAT TEAM'S QUARTERBACK PROBLEMS > OHIO STATE'S QB PROBLEMS

the Glove:

When did Michigan become the school that turns quarterbacks into turnover machines?

ckersh74:

Jesus Christ, Rudock. 

killerseafood3:

Sorry, rudock is NOT the answer.

BornSinner:

Our QBs must be GARBAGE if this is our starter. 

Petros:

Time to put in Morris, Rudock is a bum. Bring out Drake Harris, Ty Issac, let's sparks this offense.

HollywoodHokeHogan:

I bet Iowa misses Rudock right now.

BlueFaninCincy:

They are giggling their asses off in Iowa City right now

UMForLife:

Let us build for the future. Dump this chump. God. At least DG can create some beautiful plays.

White Devin Gardner?

Steve Breaston:

So glad we have white Devin Gardner this year. But slower.

BlueInClearwater:

Rudock has not been as advertised.

wolverine_chemist

I miss Denard. Arm punts and all

Peppers
They would clone him if they would.

PEPPERS IS THE ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING

LKLIII:

Now we need Peppers to run back the kick.

mgoBobbo:

peppers!

realfootballfan:

Let Peppers do everything else regardless who has the ball.
Maybe we win?

BornSinner:

Peppers still showing heart... Wish he was big enough to play on the OLine too. 

Wolv27:

Go Peppers. He can beat blocks. Peppers has a bright future ahead of him.

ih8losing:

Give Jabrill a couple more games and he is going to be a beast out there!

THOUGHTS ON HARBAUGH

Harbaugh = Unicorn

slappy09:

Let's be honest - we were all hoping for a Harbaugh unicorn but got reality. I thought the game plan was good- rudock struggled a bit, but am encouraged for the future. Bonus - Harbaugh has 9 not 7 days to fix issues for the next. go BLUE!!

Have faith in this guy?
Does this look like a guy you would have faith in?

OhioBornMauiBlue:

I think everyone here seems to be forgetting the big difference between this year and last year is this year we have a coach that WILL get these first game mistakes corrected! Have faith!

Brown Bear:

I wanted Harbaugh to work miracles overnight. I should've known it wouldn't happen. Oh well.

BuckNekked:

Well my hopes for a quick turnaround are mostly dashed. 

Let's end with these sad realizations from ryebreadboy and BornSinner:

There's no faith left. Faith has been dead for seven years now.

What a fucking joke. 

Back-to-backUtah 24, That Team 17

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 180 Comments