Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

2015 Where In Ohio Is My Craig Krenzel Matryoshka Doll? Week 11

Matt Gutridge's picture
August 31, 2015 at 8:50pm
10 Comments

Every Monday Between 8:00 and 10:00 I will post another edition of Where In Ohio Is My Craig Krenzel Matryoshka Doll?

There is one week until the start of Ohio State football and there will be one more edition of WIOIMCKMD?

Krenzel Doll
Who is Krenzel Doll hanging out with this week?

THE CLUE:
After hanging out underneath an iconic sign near downtown Columbus Krenzel Doll headed for the WHAC. 

When he arrived at the WHAC he met up with one of the most charismatic players on the Ohio State Football team. Although this individual is quite young and energetic he proudly promotes that he is an elder "relative" of a teammate. While the player was posing with the Krenzel Doll another Buckeye made an appearance.  

The second Buckeye is famous for what he is doing in this photo. His nickname for this talent sounds similar to the nickname of the infamous Ted Kaczynski. Fortunately for Ohio State fans he's not crazy, just crazy good at leading young men.

Can you name the two Buckeyes who hung out with the Krenzel Doll? 

Note: I apologize for the grainy pictures. I used Mitch Hedberg's Big Foot camera for all of the photos.

Can you name where the Krenzel Doll is standing?

Please use your brain and not a search engine to find the answer.

Previous WIOIMCKMD:
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments